Our new system for parent pick-up is in effect! We experienced a much more efficient parent pick-up system yesterday. Thank you for remembering to put your child’s name card on your dashboard. As a side note, Pre-K parents or caregivers will be directed to park before loading their child. We appreciate your patience as we roll out our new system.
- Be courteous.
- Be aware of children.
- DISPLAY YOUR STUDENT CARD in your vehicle dash
(only official copies from the office will be accepted)
- DRIVE SLOWLY! 5 MPH
- Never leave your car running when you are not in the vehicle.
- Never park in the driveway during the times of 7:30a.m. to 8:00a.m. OR 1:45a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- Always take your keys with you when leaving your vehicle.
- Never leave children unattended in your vehicle.
- Ensure your child’s seat is attached correctly, according to the specifications of your seat.
- Always have your child in the back seat, and please buckle your child in.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Be prepared to show your ID, or park to come in the office to make sure we know who you are.
- Please have patience.