The Spring Gala and Auction is only a week away but there is still time to get your tickets! This elegant event takes place Saturday, May 5th from 6-11pm at the Rotunda at Cafe Nuovo featuring excellent food, music, and entertainment — and a live and silent auction. Just a few of the items up for grabs include a week in Aruba, tickets to the Master’s Golf Tournament, a chance to fly a fighter plane, a week in the Adirondacks, summer camps, restaurant gift certificates, spa packages, golf outings, swim club memberships, and much more.
As our primary annual fundraiser, the Spring Gala is crucial to our ability to provide our teachers with classroom supplies, run fun events for our children, and contribute the “extras” that benefit our students including playground equipment, classroom software, technology such as projectors, and so much more. We are still accepting donations for the auction until Tuesday, May 1st.
We hope you are able to join us for this fun evening! To learn more, purchase your ticket, or make a donation, please visit http://hbspagala.eventbrite.com/.
Gala Menu Options (Vegan and options available via special request):
- 3 kinds of Grilled Pizza
- Calamari skewers
- Portobello fries
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Baby Wellington
- Caesar – garlic toasted baquette, white anchovy, garlic chips
- Organic greens – grape tomatoes, pears, candied pecans, ricotta salata, focaccia croutons, & white balsamic dressing
- Boston bibb – golden delicious apples, spiced walnuts, apple cider dressing and gorgonzola cheese
- Risotto with beef tenderloin tips, wild mushrooms, gorgonzola and dijon demi preserved lemon
- Risotto with sauteed sea scallops, wild mushrooms, gorgonzola, and dijon demi preserved lemon
- Atlantic salmon with sticky rice, brussels sprouts, caramelized fennel with ginger-carrot curry
- Roasted chicken with ricotta gnocchi, button mushrooms, haricot vert, pearl onions, carrots and a lemon-thyme pan sauce
- Vegetarian Tortelloni with spinach, roasted peppers, goat cheese marsala and mascarpone cream sauce
- Kurobuta pork chop with baked polenta cake, sauteed spinach, cippolini, bacon lardons, with honey-mustard jus
Questions? Please contact Lori or Sandeep Jaiswal at firstname.lastname@example.org.