The HBSPA is happy to announce that we are hosting a Spring Gala and Auction on May 5, 2012 at Cafe Nuovo in Providence. We welcome parents, faculty, alumni, and friends of the community to join us for our Spring Gala and Auction on May 5, 2012. The Gala takes place in the Rotunda at Cafe Nuovo and provides an excellent opportunity for parents and friends to socialize in an elegant atmosphere with excellent food, music, and entertainment — and of course, raise funds to support our school.
Your ticket includes:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Seated dinner & dessert
- Music & dancing
- The opportunity to sit with one of our hosts, either Mario Hilario or Barbara Morse-Silva from NBC Channel 10 (Priceless)
- 5 free raffle tickets ($50 value)
- A glass of champagne (1 bottle per VIP table)
- Priority seating
- 3 kinds of Grilled Pizza
- Calamari skewers
- Portobello fries
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Baby Wellington
- Caesar – garlic toasted baquette, white anchovy, garlic chips
- Organic greens – grape tomatoes, pears, candied pecans, ricotta salata, focaccia croutons, & white balsamic dressing
- Boston bibb – golden delicious apples, spiced walnuts, apple cider dressing and gorgonzola cheese
- Risotto with beef tenderloin tips, wild mushrooms, gorgonzola and dijon demi preserved lemon
- Risotto with sauteed sea scallops, wild mushrooms, gorgonzola, and dijon demi preserved lemon
- Atlantic salmon with sticky rice, brussels sprouts, caramelized fennel with ginger-carrot curry
- Roasted chicken with ricotta gnocchi, button mushrooms, haricot vert, pearl onions, carrots and a lemon-thyme pan sauce
- Vegetarian Tortelloni with spinach, roasted peppers, goat cheese marsala and mascarpone cream sauce
- Kurobuta pork chop with baked polenta cake, sauteed spinach, cippolini, bacon lardons, with honey-mustard jus
The evening will be capped off by a Live Auction emceed by Mario Hilario. Auction items including classroom artwork, Principal and Gym Teacher for a Day, Lunch with your Teacher, tickets, trips, camps, and so much more! And, our students are selling $10.00 50/50 raffle tickets for a chance towin up to $10,000!
The student that sells the most tickets will win an iPad AND two additional student sellers will be drawn at random to win an iPod Touch! Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the event and you do not need to be present to win.
Please join us for a wonderful evening full of great food & entertainment in support of our school — all for about the same as what you’d spend for a nice dinner out!
Questions? Please contact Lori or Sandeep Jaiswal at email@example.com.
Purchase your tickets today!